Thursday, 18 March 2010

Another Teaser...

Right, first off- I've just put pen to paper and signed to provide the art for a 52 page Graphic Novel. Still can't say too much about that, but I'll be posting details as and when I can. What I (probably) can say is that the script is written by my good friend Alec Robertson, with whom I've worked on Dogbreath (Shadow of the Mutant, From Below).
Obviously- I'm both ecstatic and shitting bricks!
In the meantime, I'm currently working on a comic for StarscapeOnline . I'll reveal a bit more when I can, but the pencils for the first part are well on, so I hope to get this rounded off pretty soon. In the meantime, here's another teaser to whet the appetite of all 11 of you!

click for larger image

On top of this, I still have 'From Below' to complete for Dogbreath as well as a five page horror strip for 'Something Wicked'- the fantastic horror anthology from Futurequake Press . I did the art work for 'Confession' (written by Rob Spalding and lettered by Dave Evans) in issue 5, so it's good to get another crack of the whip. I'll be posting some teasers on this stuff as I go along- it's going to be a busy end to the year, I think!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I see you learned your lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with the Graphic Novel. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete