Friday, 5 March 2010

Dog Deever

Another entry for the 2000ad art comp. This time the brief was to do something involving criminals- I didn't have too much time on this due to being busy with a couple of strips, but I bashed one out today. It's just a pencil sketch, no inking- then cleaned up on photoshop with some colouring, background and gubbins added digitally.
I went for a picture of Dog Deever- lead character from the Judge Dredd story 'Full Mental Jacket' back in Prog whatever.
Anyhow, here it is...
click for larger image

5 comments:

  1. Dog Deever? Who'd a thunk it?

    The coloring is awesome on this, and the background works really well. Dog Deever himself looks like a menacing bastard - fine stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent. Shame the comps are getting shelved for a while. I was starting to get into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that!! It has a touch of Ian Gibson about it.

    ReplyDelete