Thursday, 6 June 2013

Sketches- Multi-day post...

Been a bit busy so haven't had time to upload the sketches here, so I'm catching up with a multi-day/ sketch post. I'm sure this will happen often, as I have a life (of sorts).

Day 10 - Lieutenant Kualo, Seven Swords
Played by Chen Jia Jia. Martial arts fantasy romp. not sure what the accepted wisdom on this film is but I really enjoyed it. This one was 11 minutes with the blue pencil...

Day 11 - Rencontre avec le dragon (The Red Knight)

French flick, I haven't seen this yet but I've heard a bit about it and stumbled across some pics. Sounds like a interesting watch that could go either way. Either way, this guy- award winning French actor Daniel Auteuil, playing historical crusader knight Guillaume de Montauban, has an interested fizzog...

Hmmm- the blue pencil was down to a stump by the end of this one, which came in just under 10 minutes. Have to  get hold of another one.

Day 12 Peon of the Rings

Fancied a different face today, so I went for an Orc from Lord Of The Rings, no clue what his name is or the actors name either...

Back to the graphite pencil/stick thing for this. 9 minutes total.
And that's me bang up to date with posting again! Another sketch tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment