Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Busy , busy...

Practicing drawing digitally into manga studio. I'm finding it cuts time down on the drawing by a noticeable degree. This is a quick loose sketch and it really didn't take long at all (though I wasn't really looking at the time at all).

I like how you can just scribble away then clean up if need be after, with no tears, messes or smudges to obscure what you've done. I can see it would be quite fast to tighten this up a bit into a more worked version for inking.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! We're happy to hear you're creating awesome art in less time than you're used to. Please share your art with us on our Twitter and Facebook pages! ^KD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not on Twitter, but I can share on fb, so long as you don't mind a German F-bomb...

      Delete