Monday, 20 July 2015

Current Experiment- ongoing...

So I've been carrying on with trying to get a handle on the digital painting malarkey and have made some progress with the painting... I got fed up with the lack of the rest of the painting moving forward so quickly brought in the beginnings of hair and clothes...

The eyes were freaky and drawn wrong- that's what you get for using the finger-pad on your laptop instead of plugging in a pen & tablet. So I've adjusted them a little and started alterations to the corners of the mouth, thus...


Those areas need working up and also the tone around the eyes could be pepped up a bit. She also needs eyebrows and lashes, otherwise she will continue to look... disturbing. Overall, it's going okay and I'm learning- which is the main thing. You can discuss, read, watch vids and research as much as you like, but it's only when you actually do it that you can truly learn, abstract knowledge is only a small piece of the puzzle. Nore later, (assuming it doesn't end up in the digital bin, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment